Te Māhuri Breastfeeding Group
Te Māhuri Breastfeeding Group is a support group for young parents (up to 24 years) and their babies and pregnant women (up to 24 years).
You’re welcome to come along to our relaxed weekly meetings, whether you’re breastfeeding or thinking about breastfeeding, we provide support, morning/afternoon tea and a chance to meet other young parents.
Our group facilitators can provide information on topics like….
- Getting ready for breastfeeding
- The benefits of breastfeeding for both baby and whanau
- Milk supply
- Night time feeding
- Contraception and breastfeeding
- And any other questions or issues you may have
VENUE 1: Wednesdays 1pm ~ 2.30pm
VENUE 2: Fridays 10.30am ~ 12noon
Barrington Plunket Rooms, 120 Conway Street (off Barrington Street)
Facilitator: Azalia phone 027-817-1865 or Email Azalia
- young parents up to 24 years and their babies and toddlers
- pregnant women up to 24 years and their partners
- their family/whānau.
- bring a friend along.