From Birth to 3 Years
Our Listen, Love, Play Parenting Programme is for parents/caregivers and their children, from birth to 3 years.
Your Family Support Worker / Whanau Awhina will work in partnership with you to support your learning by delivering fun and educational sessions in your home.
Listen, Love, Play is a series of topics focusing on the interactions between parents and children.
It has many topics covering:
- Emotional communication between you and your baby
- Emotional regulation
- Reading, respecting and responding to your baby's cues
- Strengthening attachment between you and your baby
- Building a positive relationship with your baby
- How children learn through play
- Learning more about healthy child development