About Us - Early Start Team
Who to contact within the Early Start Project
Clinical Team - Clinical Supervisors
- Heather Davidson - RN, GradDipNursing PalCare
- Chris Hart - RN, Dip PalCare
- Glynis Matehaere - Dip. SW, MANZASW, Registered Social Worker
- Sarah McKinnon - Dip. SW, MANZASW
- Janine Harrison – RGON
- Amelia Wither - Dip.C&A Psych
Early Start employs Sally Burrett, a Registered Child & Family Psychologist to work alongside some Early Start families and their Family Support Worker/Whanau Awhina in addressing complex challenges relating to children’s development and behaviour.
Clinical Team - Family Support Workers/Whanau Awhina
Early Start employs a team of fulltime Family Support Workers/Whanau Awhina. All the clinical staff at Early Start have professional qualifications with backgrounds in either nursing, social work, early childhood education, teaching or other related fields.
- Shirley Percasky
- Lucy Gregory
- Sue Taylor